Chef Wise new Recipes section



Now as part of the blog and web site I have got a recipe section. Here I will be posting recipes that you can simply look at or down load. At the moment it is just one page with different kinds of recipes on it but I will be looking to improve this as I go along slipping it into regional and ingredient bases recipes.

Here are some links to some of the recipes so far, Sichuan Orange Beef, Greek salad, GreenThia Curry paste and Pumpkin cheesecake to name a few. I hope that you like it and will use it as a a on line recipes card bow for all your cooking needs.  

 For recipes follow this link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

The Lakes Distillery- Sealing Deals With Drams