Changing layout back.


Just changed the layout of the blog again, Back to how it was but cleaned it all up somewhat. I hope that you all like the change back. The last lay out was not working for me , and I was not sure if it worked for you. The feedback that I had told me that it did not so back I have gone to the old layout but all clean new fonts.

The funny thing is I did not want to change it but was persuaded by someone who now admits never looks at any ones blogs let alone my own, perhaps not the best advice I have ever had. I do not know if you liked or loathed the new layout or did not even care, but I do listen to what I am being told and I now I will not be changing it any more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

Apple duff.