A spring time new look to my blog.


from this


to this

and now this.
Well I have been working on this new look blog , I do not know if I like it or not , but it does have lots of bells whistles  with it and it does have a sort of dynamic quality that I like.  As for what recipes I will be doing next I do not know. I know that I am going to London soon for Easter and I suppose a lot of Easter recipes should be filling my head but with one thing and another I just have lost my way a little with this blog.
But now I am fully back and looking at what I will being doing next. And I do not know why but I have a mind to get down and do some baking. More than that make some bread. Now I know that most of you will think that bread making is very hard but it is not , all you need, or should I say knead , is strong flour, water and yeast and that is about it. The rest is just time and heat.
Or should I make some cakes, Easter cakes , I do not know, any way I hope you enjoy my new look to the blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

The Lakes Distillery- Sealing Deals With Drams