Something good coming to the TV.




Now last year I was take up completely with the program “Michel Roux Service” and I do not know if it is coming back this year but I hope it is. For those of you who did not know it followed the progress of a group of young people form different back grounds being trained to become front of house staff. I for one was a very big fan.

Now I find that I could be getting a lot more Roux for my television time as it had been announced that the Roux Family, that is the family, are going to be in a new program called “The Roux Legacy.”

It will be on UKTV good food Channel and have behind the scenes footage of The Waterside Inn and Le Gavroche. With interviews with both Albert, Alain, Michel Sr and Michel Jr as well.  What more could you ask for , well you will get the family working next to each other in two masterclasses  of two recipes and the show will end with Roux Scholarship as a climax as the winner is revealed.

As a Family goes, you do not get much more influential than this and I do hope that you will see a good gripping program. The Roux family name has bee at the very top of British cooking for the past forty years and the Roux scholarship is one of the most prestigious awards. So let us hope that we will get to see how it all works out.

The Roux Legacy is on from Sunday to Thursday at 8pm from January the 29th; I for one will be watching or putting it on sky plus, not to be missed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

Apple duff.