A Very Merry Christmas to you all.




Well it has come to that time when you can do no more than just finish the job tomorrow.  Roast potatoes are done, turkey is ready to roast, lemon tart is cooked, no one in out house like Christmas pudding and every year it always lemon tart.  I can make a million different things but lemon tart is the one I am always asked for. The vegetables are prepared  and in bags with a little water so they do not dry out and I am just about to sit down with a nice glass of beer safe in the knowledge that every thing is ready .

So that leaves me just one more thing to do and that is wish you all a very merry Christmas .

And I will be back blogging after tomorrow with some ideas for New years Eve party’s as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

Apple duff.