The Restaurant Inspector



If any one is thinking what can I watch on the television at the moment then I recommend the restaurant inspector on Channel 5. I have yet to see this week as I have it ready to watch but if it is any think like the past two then well worth a watch. Fernado Peire is I think a honest and straight talking kind of guy who after all might know what he is talking about , after all you do not get to run The Ivy by not knowing what you are doing. And most of what he says is not rocket science, well of course its not it’s about restaurants. Also, go on the web site and see his five tips about being a good customer as well. I do find my self wondering how much is put on for the cameras but all the same it is rather good. Also it is good to see that the front of house is taking the lead and not some chef.




Follow the link below to the show web site.


http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-restaurant-inspector

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

The Lakes Distillery- Sealing Deals With Drams