Doing well.




The past week or so has been a very busy time. New tender meeting and presenting to companies and at the moment every thing is coming in looking good. In fact I would go as far to say that it is all going so well that I do believe that some thing must go wrong soon or I might just wake up and it’s all a big dream. But in between all of this I had to make a birthday cake for my eldest daughter who had seen a cake show call choccywoccydoodah. Having never heard of any thing like this I looked it up and wow what a place. I had a go and this was what I came up with . Check out this link and see what the real cake makers can do. http://www.choccywoccydoodah.com/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

The Lakes Distillery- Sealing Deals With Drams