Michel Roux Service, A brilliant program.




Well I have watched this program from the beginning to the end and I must admit that I have loved every moment of it. It has been a great program and I hope is the start of what could be a service movement. Seeing people going for jobs fount of house and getting real professional trained staff out there.

Having said that I must also say that seeing Ashley, the lad from Leeds, do so well is the best bit for me. The more you got to watch the more you got to like him the better he got and the harder he tried. I must admit that he was not the most obvious candidate for a scholarship, but he got one. It brought a tear to my eye and a big smile to my face. I do not like reality television as a rule but this really got to me.

Let’s hope that this is the start of something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A recipe for perfect Yorkshire pudding

The Era Of Ultra-Premium Sipping Vodka - Discover The Ultimate Luxury Of British Made Quintessentially Vodka

The Lakes Distillery- Sealing Deals With Drams